After yesterday, today is a Great day! The day started with all three kids crying. I was running around crazy trying to get everyone ready for school and daycare. Reagan was not cooperating and Dawson was just wanting to be held. And the worst was Dylan. He has been very whinny and difficult the last couple days. I thought, "oh it's just a stage!" But nothing compared to this particular morning. As I was dressing him I put his shirt on over his ears and he went through the roof. I started questioning him about his ears and if they hurt. He kept saying they were fine. Then the minute I touched them he started screaming. So I made him a Doctors appointment. He whined and cried for the three hours prior to the appointment. Walking into the Dr.s office I was dragging him while he was screaming, "I fine mommy, I don need doctor, no mommy, NOOOOO!!!!" Then he cried the whole entire waiting room experience. In the midst of the tears he started yelling, "I need go potty!" So I had Reagan watch Dawson while I carried Dylan to the restroom. He won't do anything but cry so I was pulling down his pants and he started to pee as my hand was right in front of his urine stream. So their it goes ricocheting off my hand unto my face, shirt, and right arm. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This definitely is not my day! We finally get cleaned up and the Doctor is examining Dylan still crying, well actually now he is kicking and screaming. Poor Doctor Smith got a foot in the leg, arm, and stomach. All I could do was apologize over and over! So in conclusion Dylan had a double ear infection with his right ear being so infected that the ear drum had burst! Then the guilt set in of what a horrible mother am I. I let him go so long with this infection that he is now in excruciating pain from the burst ear drum. A couple other crazy and horrible things happened later such as getting kicked out of Reagan's Dance & Gym class because Dylan wouldn't stop crying. (Reagan didn't get kicked out just Dylan & I). Then a huge jar of salsa fell out of the fridge and shattered all over my nice clean kitchen floor. By the end of the day I just had to laugh so I wouldn't cry! Man today is so beautiful! J'dee came home from hunting all on his own to help me. Dylan just wants to sleep! And I actually was able to go to the gym and work out! Can it get better than this? Well probably-but it's a long way from yesterday!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







1 comments:
I have had days just like those!!!! And you are not a bad mom...How are you suposed to know it hurts if they don't tell you?
Post a Comment