Today was such a fun, yet interesting day! One of my great friends called me and preceded to tell me how she had been looking at my blog. She complimented it and then she started to explain that she knows nothing about J'dee and I and our pre-parenting days. Then I realized my whole blog is pretty much about my children. It's so intense how you just lose yourself in your children. Not that it is a bad thing. I really believe it is one of the most selfless acts in life! Yet, I strongly believe in reigniting those famous fireworks that made this whole family begin. Jade and I are approaching our "8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY" next week. And I often overlook taking that special quality time for each other. The ironic thing about my feelings and this anniversary is that Jade has to do inventory on our "special day." They usually don't finish until 2 or 3 in the morning. I'm still motivated to make it a special day or maybe even a very spectacular weekend. So to begin those fantastic thoughts of how we met and the priceless memories. I put together this meaningful, little slide show of Jade and I before their were five!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







2 comments:
So cute! What a great idea! It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun! You two are still such a pretty pair! Congrats on the 8 years, we love you guys!
That was fun to see all your young married days! You are just gorgeous as always...Thanks for sharing that!
Post a Comment