PRINCESS
A princess is always a princess no matter the time or place:
Dressed up in a party dress complete with bows and lace-
or covered in dirt from head to toe with a happy smiling face;
when she’s building a new space ship that will take us all to space;
or when she’s hot and tired from running in a race-
when she’s feeling awkward or when she’s full of grace-
A princess is always a princess, no matter the time or place.







1 comments:
Don't think I'm weird but I just saw your blog listed on a friend of a friends blog... I hope u remember me (Christie)! Reagan has grown up sooo much! I can't believe how big she is now! Your boys are adorable too. Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi & hopefully will run into each other soon (we do only live across the church parking lot from each other;)
Post a Comment