This was my craft project for the week. It really didn't take the whole week! But it did take longer than I anticipated. I really like how they turned out and now my office feels newer! I'm just working on finishing the rest in the next couple weeks.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |


This star is my fav!







5 comments:
Love the stars!! How did you do it? Oh and Carson is fine, he was born with really low muscle tone, and has a extremely high flexibility so he has to work extra hard to develop his muscles. They don't know what causes it but he's getting stronger everyday so that's good.
Is this scrapbook paper? They are super cool. I want to do it.
Hey I am so glad you found me Natalie. How stinking cute are your kids. I have never seen that cute new baby of yours. I'd love to catch up with you sometime. Love your blog topper.
Those are soooo cute. I want to do one for my house. Maybe that should be our next craft.
Incredible Natalie! Talent is a natural for you!
Post a Comment