The last pictures from our Memorial Weekend! We always go to American Falls to my Fathers and Grandmothers graves and this was the first year for Grandpa Allen! I miss them all so much, and this trip always brings back a flood of memories! I love seeing my children there and asking a million questions about my ancestors! The view is spectacular as you can see! We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful memorial ground for our family members!
Friday, May 30, 2008
More Memorial Weekend!
Posted by Natalie at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |













4 comments:
Hey Natalie, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING.....You know I would love to help you plant your garden, BUT I am so not an expert and we haven't produced blue ribbon veggies yet, but we are trying. Last year everything grew but things were not bounteous and full of flavor. I think the soil around here is just yucky. Anyway my family grows awesome gardens and I try to do what they do but it just doesn't work for me as well, again probably the soil. So with all the warnings and a prenuptual :) that you won't be mad at me if nothing grows then I would love to help. We have my moms rotatiller (no idea how to spell that) for a few more days if you need one and I have quite a few extra seeds that will go to waste. So if you decide just give me a buzz and it will be a garden party at the Grovers. :)
By the way, you do have a green thumb, look at your beautiful yard. I am jealous. :)
WOW, that is a view. You are so good for visiting the graves.
The view is spectacular! Amazing.
Post a Comment