Another Surgery...
When it rains it pours! Dylan had surgery yesterday on his right ear! Everything went very well and he is back to normal! He had tubes twice when he was younger and for some odd reason one just didn't want to come out. It started causing him problems with infections and the ear drum started forming around the tube instead of pushing it out like it was suppose to. So the ENT surgically removed it and patched the hole and drained both ears. They were concerned with the right ear having so much fluid. We are treating him with double antibiotics and hopefully he'll never need to have another ear procedure again.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







7 comments:
Oooh. Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon!
I am so sorry. I hope that he gets feeling better.
katie
I am glad every thing went okay! I hope he feels better soon!
That is no fun! He seemed happy on thursaday, so I hope he is all better1
Poor kid. Glad he is doing ok.
Man I love that kid! Not only is he dang, stinkin' cute, but he's got such an entertaining personality to boot! We've been missing you guys, so we need to get together!
Poor little dude! So glad he is back to normal and doing better! (Love the pics of him being wheeled in the wagon!)
Post a Comment