Cocoa Bean Cupcakes...
My lovely sister-in-law Laura brought us some divine cupcakes, when Dylan had his surgery. It's a new cafe' that just opened in Rexburg called "Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe"! You have to check it out! I have never been a cupcake fan, but I am totally sold!!! My favorite is the funniest one that Dylan actually picked out called "Madagascar" it is a vanilla cupcake w/this bright metallic blue frosting w/sprinkles no less. I wasn't even going to try this one because the others were so much more my style- "Better than anything" which is just like "Better than sex" but I don't think you can say "Sex" in Rexburg -lol! Then their was another that was a pumpkin w/cream cheese frosting. They were all really good but their was something about that vanilla cupcake that was so divine! I tried looking it up to see if their was a website to refer you to and nothing, all I know is that it's on College Ave. in Rexburg. Check it out because you won't be sorry, 0r maybe you will because you'll be hooked!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







12 comments:
Oooh, sounds like a FUN place to check out! I just might have to talk Jared into heading up that way...you know, "lets stop by BMC first and then hit up the cupcake shop after! Thanks for the idea!
Funny thing is, my sisters and I prefer to call it SEXburg! We'll have to drive on up and give the cupcakes a try! Thanks!
I'm so glad you liked them. I think they are VERY tasty & a fun way to tell someone you are thinking about them whatever the occasion. Hopefully it told you guys we were thinking about you & how much we love you guys!
Mmm, sounds yummy! Now I want one.
The girl that owns that place is from Ribgy, crazy huh. She is a distant relative of mine, she has a blog all about her AMAZING cupcakes, I think it is http://www.thecocoabeancupcakecafe.blogspot.com/, just you wait! Because of this store we will all gain 20 lbs! LOL..its the best.
Yum. I'm definitely a cupcake person so I'd better just stay away.
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. :)
Those look scrumptious! Sorry I missed the party, I have been sick. : ( Glad to know life is returning to normal for you since Dylan's surgery.
Since about 4 months ago, I have been obsessed with cupcakes! :) I have tried baking a few fancy ones, but they turned out nothing like the one in your picture! Maybe I'll give it up and just stick to buying them. -Hey I just posted some info on that mail organizer you were interested in. Check out my blog if you'd like one. :)
Yummm! I will have to send Derik next time he is up there!
Good good good......
Oh this looks like fun! I love cupcakes but it may not be a good idea. I am trying desperately to get into my jeans now that the weather is turning cold.
I totally missed this post. They are really yummy. Thanks for the introduction.
Post a Comment