TAKEN CARE OF...
This last weekend I became a hunting widow again, but I have the greatest friends that take really good care of me! Thank you girls for the "romantic" date at Jakers and the fun game time and Misha's! (I'm so glad I could teach Jeremy about "Naughty Monkeys" lol). It's so nice that you are always looking out for me and my family. I can't tell you what that means to me in a post, so maybe I'll figure some other way to let you know..... Stay tuned....
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |








3 comments:
Looks like fun!!! So are we hanging out this weekend? I know you and I and Angie will all be widows for a little while, Let me know!!!
So fun! I'm jealous!
Don't be jealous, just come with us next time!!!
Post a Comment