Breaking News. . . .

Dawson is going potty!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!! PEE PEE ON THE POTTY! I totally dread potty training! To be honest I wasn't even thinking about starting to train for awhile. Reagan was
sooo hard and Dylan wasn't a walk in the park either. To my surprise Dawson loves it! I've been just talking to him about what you do, simply just to inform. I never thought he would pick up on it and now everyday he goes #1 and even #2! He is not totally trained because we haven't been home a whole day to stay on top of it. Just the mere fact that he goes and thinks it's so fun to flush and wash his hands gives me the greatest joy!
Look at that amazing smile! He is so proud of himself! I guess he likes it when mommy does the big potty dance to!
6 comments:
Congrats!!! Potty training is SOOO hard. Glad you got a break on the 3rd go around!
Yeah for Dawson!!! You deserve an easy time this time around. I always dreaded potty training.
Hooray!!! Way to go Mom. Cute pictures.
Good job Dawsy! We are sooooo proud!
Way to go Dawson!! Lucky you, I can't even begin to think about potty training, it scares the crap out of me! You'll have to give me your secrets!
Are you still working on this?
Post a Comment