Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New York. . . . New York. . . .

The "BIG Apple" looking out from the Statue of Liberty!

Three stories of fun in Toys R Us! They had old school toys that I had when I was little and a ferris wheel! It ROCKED!!!!
Two soaking wet girls in the M&M store!
Let it Rain!!!!
The Metropolitian Museum of Art

The "MET" was astonishing!

Reenacting Ferris Buellers Day Off!

Outside the "MET"

Time Square!

The Naked Cowboy!

I love Matt Lauer!

The fourth hour of the Today Show!

Hoda & Kathie Lee came outside to see their new paintings, they were very nice and great to their fans!

Rockefeller Center Ice Rink

Rockefellar Center

Abercrombie model! I think my face says it all! LOL!!!

Me thinking of kittys! RANDOM!!!!

5th Ave shopping! You have to love PRADA!!!!
We ate Sushi everyday!


Wicked was amazing! GGG-lenda was hilarious! She made the entire audience crying w/laughter!

Chicago took my breath away w/their choreography!

Ground zero memorial was a feeling that I have never experienced in my life! The minute I walked on the grounds. . . their was a spirit that was indescribable!

This is where the towers should be!

All the names of people that passed on 9/11

Pictures and stories in the 9/11 museum & memorial!

This is what they are working on to replace the wreckage! All green buildings that are eco-friendly with two pools of water to remember the twin towers and many other great and significant features!

We had to try the pizza!

It was very delicious!!!

Self portraits w/lady Liberty!


I'm so glad I gave in to being a tourist and went to see the Statue of Liberty! The history behind her is so interesting. I enjoyed the couple hours we were there learning about her!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the city! I took probably fifty plus!


Me being a little frustrated on the ferry because some guys kept blocking my view to take some extraordinary pictures! It was all in good fun!

My first ride on the New York subway! Mind you, I have been on a few subways in my day, but nothing compares to the New York lines!

New York Stock Exchange!

Loved every minute of the NY rain!

Me loving on my man Timmy!

NBA Store /showing Staci how little she is!!!!

11 comments:

Janet said...

Wow, it looks like a blast! I'm glad you had fun and your pictures turned out great even with your viewfinder issue. What great memories you'll have!!!

Angie said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so jealous...especially of the naked cowboy. You are SOOOO lucky. ha ah ha ha. Wish I could have gone:(

Janiel said...

Can I just say, my joulousy meter is WAY at the top right now! How fun, how fun! I have always wanted to go to NYC and now the urge is even worse. So glad you could do all that fun stuff! Tell us more!

Tera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tera said...

Wow, I had no clue you were heading to New York. We really got to keep in touch better. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Call & give me the details. I'd love to hear more about your trip.

Laura G said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S ! ! ! ! That's enough said!

Erin said...

I am so jealous! I would looooove to go to NYC... I've never been and I lived 2 hours outside the city for almost half my life. Lame! Glad you had fun!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I love all the pics!!!

Christine said...

That looks like a blast. Good for you to get away and enjoy all that fun stuff in the Big Apple!

emily b. said...

How fun!
Love the pics!
Now we can go and you can be our tour guide!

aubreeann said...

nat i get to go to new york in like 2 weeks and your pictures just made me so excited!! :)

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.