BEAUTIFUL BABY. . . .
I am not a photographer and I don't claim to be! I do love taking pictures and I do want to get better, I want to get better for my families sake! I just want you to know I'm not trying to jump on the band wagon of the new Photography craze! I simply was just helping my sister out with taking pictures of my new NIECE Brynlee! We are posting these to get my friends & families opinion on their favorite pictures so we can get some developed! We just can't decide which ones! Please post and let us know which one is your favorite!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Posted by Natalie at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







6 comments:
She is SUCH a doll. Hard shoice...I think I like the one that is 7th up from the bottom the best. Where she's looking up and the coloring is faded. I REALLY like the 2nd one down too. Good job!
Sheesh, you should claim to be a photographer. You're amazing. My vote is to print them all. They too cute. And I'm not just being partial cuz she's my niece too. HAHA!
All of them are WAY too cute!
Okay, I really liked the 7th where she's tucked in the little basket, th 9th where she looks like she's talking to angels, the 14th, maybe with the bit of color on it like the one before it, and I LOVED the first one. That looks so cute b/w. I'm sure it would look good in color, too. She is a cutie! And I think you did an awesome job, too! =)
p.s. Oh! I forgot! I liked the 4th, too, in the basket on the chair! Okay, so I liked a lot. She's so photogenic! Have you told her? =)
She is Darling!! They're all cute but I loved the 1st and 2nd one, and then the 7th where she's in the basket is sooo sweet! I also like the 6th. Her little bum ones cute too, just print them all!! Nice job Natalie!
Post a Comment