MAKE IT HAPPEN 2009'. . . . .
Happy Birthday J'dee!!!! It was a great Birthday because we received a paid trip to "Vegas BABY"! J'dee and I were invited to "Make It Happen" which the buckle started two yrs. ago. This is for managers who have had a phenomenal year! We went for four days and stayed at the Trump Towers which was a top notch hotel. It was such a great escape from all the smokey casinos! I felt so blessed to have this little vacation with my sweetheart! We were wined and dined and we felt like VIP"S the entire trip! I thank my Heavenly Father daily, that my husband works for such an amazing, family oriented company. The buckle truly takes care of their employee's and families! Jade works so hard and travels so much, that this was a big "THANK YOU" to show him how much they care about him and his family!
Joe's Steak & Crab House!

Our best buddies! We had a ball w/you and loved the "O"! Thanks for all the great memories!

The buckle managers that had an exceptional year of business, along w/the Pres., VP, Marketing Director, Leasing agent, Girls & Boys buying Team Directors!
Botanical gardens @
Bellagio!
Brunch @ the Bellagio!

Petting some giant sting rays!

This was the coolest Shark Reef Aquarium @ Mandalay Bay!

Cool Jelly Fish!

I could sit in this room all day! AMAZING!!!! Watching sea turtles and sharks along w/all the other fun sea creatures just swim and play on all sides of you!

Me
lovin on some huge ole' fish~!
Jade listening to all the fun facts! Oh. . . . and look at the crocodile behind him!!!

Two big sharks! I counted about ten other large sharks in this tank!

Star Fish!

I have never not missed my own bed while on vacation. Except this trip the bed was divine! All top quality feather on top and bottom! I fell in LOVE w/this bed!

Me and my Trump bath robe! TRUMP was written on everything in the hotel! It was hilarious!

His & Her closets w/awesome bath robes! They were so soft and comfortable! I was very tempted to buy one, but I just couldn't justify it!

Check out the TV in the mirror! It was actually fun to get ready!!!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Happy late birthday JDee. Hope all is well.
Wow, super jealous, but so glad you got pampered. You deserve it.
How fun!!!
Whoa! That must have been super! Love the vegas pictures. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment