Once AGAIN. . .
I've been there done that! Yes I need to again! I'm going PRIVATE!!!! AHHHH.... I opened it up for a relative that doesn't have email.... blah...blah....blah!!! Tonight I went out with four of my good friends and we started sharing stories about blogs. My great friend Andrea was telling me about an article in the Ensign which talked about pictures you post!!!! It totally freaked me out and made my mom sensors go out of control. So here I am reminding myself "better safe than sorry!" I know its a pain but if you would like to be included on the list, please leave your name and number and a detailed message at the beep! LOL! You know what to leave!!! Love you ALL!!!






32 comments:
Pick me, pick me!! hardyharhar707@gmail.com
amanda@jaredhorsley.com
i totally love your blog.
me me me!
shellybrown77(at)yahoo(dot)com
Good call! I feel SOOO much better now that I "know" who is reading. It makes it more fun and not so scary.
Of course...you must add me too!
jarednjaniel@yahoo.com
oh i want an invite!!
grover_sesamestreet2cute@hotmail.com
christinerhiannon at yahoo dot com
Keep me on!
chilerin@yahoo.com
Me! gedevries@mac.com
I'd love an invite. Sorry I have been blog stalking you for a while. My e-mail is
coldav1@msn.com. Also my blog is private, I too just feel better about having it private, so if you'll send me an e-mail I'll send you an invite to our blog as well.
littlekdbug@aol.com
Pick me too!! Now I am getting scared. Maybe I should go private too! hrobison2@gmail.com
tbybee@live.com
Hope your nephew is doing better.
My daughter and I were talking about this last week as well. I had NO IDEA pictures were accessable via google until we tried it! My daughter just typed in her name on google and there was our family group! I was kind of freaked out as well and asked my daughter to take all the pics of the little ones off her facebook and myspace, etc. I am also putting my blog to private...not that many people read it anyway! LOL!
I would love to be included in your private blog club Natalie! Lynnette - netspaghet@hotmail.com
and let me know if you want to be included in my blog
would love to be included
christine.hassman@hotmail.com
Natalie, I've always enjoyed reading your blog, especially because you update yours more often than Staci!
andicolejensen@gmail.com is my email address! I would love an invite!
Andrea
Me too! karaslack@hotmail.com
kuteepie@gmail.com
Natalie I would love to keep up on your blog!
adollsmom@hotmail.com
Annette
ahhh i love reading your blog you have such an awesome personality and i love your family so much!!! PLEASE ADD ME!!! wildanimal9664@hotmail.com thank you thank you thank you
I'm next! Don't leave me out in the dark by myselfffffff!
iceskatestacy@hotmail.com
itsallgoodj@hotmail.com
Don't forget me!!
nanshans3@hotmail.com
Sorry to freak you out! nielsenad@msn.com
Me too!
kjmdmom2@yahoo.com
Hi I love reading your blog please count me in!
Pamela
heywayla@yahoo.com I forgot my e-mail.
Pamela
I want to be on your list!
coopersj28@gmail.com
Don't forget me! pquiv@yahoo.com
I want to be able to stalk you!! Pick me!! LOL!! Chariku2@aol.com
chilerin@yahoo.com
Don't forget me! :)shellcoates@hotmail.com
Hi Natalie! You have such a beautiful family and fun blog, I love to check in and read it often. It would make me happy to be able to view it after you go private, so please add me. The email I use for all my blog stuff is simpinape@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Post a Comment