1) He is my first boy from my Heavenly Father
2) He is part of J'dee and me
3) Dylan has the biggest heart
4) He loves to snuggle with his mom
5) He makes me laugh a million times a day
6) He has a outstanding imagination
7) Dylan looks just like my deceased father "Norm"
8) My mother loves that he looks like my father
9) I love his priceless smile
10) He still smells as sweet as a baby
11) He admires his daddy and hunting
12) Dylan is ALL BOY!
13) I love that he is obsessed with trains
14) I love his big lips
15) And his personality rocks
Monday, September 24, 2007
15 Things I love about Dylan
Posted by Natalie at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







0 comments:
Post a Comment