1) She is my first blessing from my Heavenly Father
2) She is part of J'dee and me
3) I love her beautiful blue eyes
4) I love her gorgeous red hair
5) She is all girl with great athletic skills
6) She adores her dad & brothers
7) She loves her Heavenly Father
8) She has an outstanding personality
9) I love her drive and enthusiasm for life
10) She has amazing creativity
11) Her laugh is a riot
12) She can make friends with anyone
13) She considers her cousins her best friends
14) She has a heart of gold
15) And I love that she is named after me and my grandpa
Monday, September 24, 2007
15 Things I love about Reagan
Posted by Natalie at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







0 comments:
Post a Comment