Happy Mother's Day~!
I am so grateful for my Mother! What a brave women to raise two girls all by herself! She did a great job and is still helping us through this crazy thing called "Life!" She is my best friend and someone I talk to daily! Anytime I have good news or sad news she is the one I call. She knows me so well and gives me the support I need! Thanks mom for helping me be a mom to my three children! I couldn't do it without your love & support!
I'm also thankful for my Mother-In-Law Vicki! She is a busy women and still keeps up with her six children and all of our children! Thanks Vicki!!!
I had to take a picture of my Mother's Day camera from my husband and children! It has been a year in the making! I played with it all day long! Thanks family for the GRRR-8 present!
This is the best Mother's Day present ever! These three fantastic kids! I just love being a mom and these three make life soooo fun! I can only thank my Heavenly Father for this gift!







6 comments:
You do have good kids. They are so sweet. Nice camera! Sounds like you had a good day!
I can't wait to play with your new camera!
You have a beautiful family and I want a new camera too. You'll have to tell me if it's a good one. I want to get a new one and acutally take a photography class.
What beautiful children you have! You are an awesome mom and I hope you had a fantastic day!
What beautiful children you have! You are an awesome mom and I hope you had a fantastic day!
What beautiful children you have! You are an awesome mom and I hope you had a fantastic day!
Post a Comment