Dylan Wayne


This is the funniest thing ever! Dylan is a sunbeam this year and he has the best teachers in the world, Brother & Sister Tanner! They are this cute Grandpa & Grandma from Canada and they spoil Dylan and all the kids in their class. For Mother's Day they came over to the house and interviewed Dylan. I had to go into the other room while they visited. Then on Sunday we got this cute picture that Dylan colored of his mom cleaning, cooking, shopping etc. and at the bottom was his questions & answers! I have never laughed so hard. It is so special to me thinking how my 4 yr. old son perceives me. So here it is.......
*What does your mom look like? She has black hair like mine and she is tall and has sparkly shoes that light up and circle.
*How old is she? 5
*What work does she do? She does computers and cleans the kitchen and buys presents for Dawson!
*If she wants to have fun what does she do? Kiss daddy!!!
*What do you like to do with her? Play Star Wars/Xbox game, ride in boats w/pirates and fire and go on elephants that squirt water.
*What is her favorite food? Chicken, french fries, & Big chocolate milk! (This is Dylan's fav!)
*If she could have anything what would she wish for? A new camera to take pictures of me!!!







8 comments:
Oh my gosh, so cute! The best is that for fun you like to kiss daddy! Funny!
Soooo cute! I love that kid. You two need to stop kissing so much in front of the kids:)
That is sooo fun! I wonder how addy would answer, it is good that your kids see you kiss! that Angie always trying to spoil the fun!!! HAHA jk Angie I love you!
That is too cute! I love the innocent answers of children.
Kids say the darndest things! It's funny how kids perceive you as an extension of them and not the other way around!
Those answers busted me up! I love it! And I loved the little tribute you paid to your mom and mother-in-law. You're such a cute mom yourself, they must've been a good influence on you! =)
This is probably the cutest thing ever! Tuck this away,...someday you will treasure it even more than you do today! :) So sweet.
He is so cute. I just had to chuckle as I read his answers. I love the kissing. That is so great for kids to see that their parents love each other. Way to be!
:)
Post a Comment