All In A Day...
Dawson did great! He was by far our easiest child pre-surgery! These pictures are all right before they took him to the operating room! He was a ball of fun! He just loved all the Doctors & Nurses fussing over him. They also had these little red wagons, so we could take him for rides down the halls until it was time. Now post-surgery was a completely different story! Needless to say I didn't take any pictures because it took J'dee, me, and our nurse to attend to him! Today is a new day and he is doing much better. Thank you for all your phone calls and sweet prayers!







4 comments:
He is so precious. I am glad that everything went well.
I am glad everything went well! He is so cute in those pictures
I really dig the thigh-highs. I'm glad he did so well.
he looks so cute in those pics that is good that it all worked out and that everything is good now!!
Post a Comment