And This Is My Joy....
I just love this little guy to pieces! He is such a fun baby and he has so much love in his eyes! Dawson absolutely adores being outside and playing in the mountains just like his father. This summer has been so exciting, but very difficult because he can't seem to get over the ear infections. Dawsey finally had his appointment today with the Ear, Nose, & Throat specialist and they want to get him into surgery first thing in the morning, which gives me mixed emotions. I totally believe in the accuracy in tubes due to my other two children needing them before the age of one, and they both were brand new babies after the surgery. Yet, I still have an unbelievably hard time letting my babies go under. I know the risk of something happening is very slim and still I can't help but worry. Jade always keeps his attitude extremely positive for me and never thinks of the worst. I'm trying to do the same- but I have so many stories lying in the back of my mind of those precious little children that mothers have lost lately. I have made a point to completely engulf myself with my children and every moment I have with them. Knowing that you can't predict the future and I have to do my best today and right now with them. Sorry this is a little depressing for a post. That is what I love about blogging though- you can just let it all out if you need to and it really does make a difference. Also, it always makes me feel better hearing from all of you! Thanks for listening to my ramblings and sharing your experiences. I'll let you know how he does! You'd think I'd be a pro by now but I really feel like a rookie!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |













8 comments:
He is so stinkin' adorable! I am a worry wart just like you,..but he'll be fine and even BETTER after he has his tubes! I'll say an extra little prayer for him tonight! :) Isn't it so true that these babies are our "JOY". What blessings they are to have.
Good luck...my prayers are with you! Hope your little guy is up and at em' and better than ever super soon!
He is so cute! I hope evrything goes well. I missed you at young womens.
He will do great and he'll be better after the surgery. Your such a sweet mom. I met your in laws while you were at girls camp. I can't remember her name but she had black hair and was SO nice. It was funny cause we started talking at Heise an in walks Reagan and I go hi Reagan and your sis in law is like HUH? you know Reagan? Anyway. it was crazy.
He is just TOOOO cute! Hope all is well.
He is so lucky to have a mom like you to fuss over him & worry about him. I'd be the same way the day before my baby had to have surgery, so you are just fine! We love you!!!!!!!!
I love his eyes!!! I hope that he gets back to himself really soon!
Great photos. I'm glad things went well yesterday with the tubes. Hopefully he'll start feeling better!
Post a Comment