Calling All Preschoolers...


Little Einstein's Preschool
"Where Great Minds Start Little"
Now enrolling students for fall 2008'
Dedicated to Teaching: *Number Concepts, *Letters & Sounds, *Beginning Reading, *Social Development, *Listening Development, *Motor Skills, *Building Self-Esteem, *Achieving Goals, *Learning through Music, Art, Language, Science, Nature & Fun!!!









4 comments:
pre-school looks so fun to teach i hope you like to teach it
Holy cow I wish two things,...ONE that Noah was old enough, and TWO that we lived close to you so I could enroll! :) You are going to be awesome at it! Good Luck.
I am so excited that Addy will be in your preschool! She was really excited after the open house!
By the way, my high school friend plays Glenda the good witch at the mystic theater, so it is funny that Reagan gave her a hug! She is a sweetheart!
Jackson is excited. I forgot to find out what time his class is, is it 9-11?
Post a Comment