Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FEAR FACTOR....
We had an amazing, hysterical mutual a couple weeks ago. The girls participated in a fun night of competition "Fear Factor" style!

Before the festivities....
So cute and clean!

First, was the obstacle course....

which was filled with yucky, gooey, surprises...

Oh, and fun surprises to find w/their faces....

Can you find the 5 worms? That is gummy worms of course!

Ahhh, sisterly love!

Slide to finish to find out their qualifying time!

Then it was time for the qualifying contestants to eat the unknown....

please don't puke, please don't puke....

some even had tears trying to swallow without dry heaving!

Oh NOOOOO!!!!

Here it comes back up.....

Jeremy was laughing so hard I was worried he wouldn't be able to judge!

The last event for the "Grand Prize" was digging pennies out of this bucket w/hundreds of huge Earth Worms to touch and sort through!

These girls were champs! I can't believe how many competed and put all they had into it! Way to go girls!!! I'm very proud of you!

9 comments:

Janet said...

These pictures are priceless. You got some awesome shots that really tell a story. I loved all of them. Such a fun activity that the grils will remember for a long time.

Teresa said...

Love it! I don't think I would survive the earth worms! Talk about fear factor, I just about lost it seeing that Jakob pooped in the tub....Justin had to clean it up!

Andrea said...

I love all these pics! you have to give me the complete rundown so that we can try to steal this great idea too!!!! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Eeew! I'm so glad you posted about this. After running into you in Wal Mart I was curious. It looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Laura G said...

You were right! Looks like sooooo much fun! When we get ready to do it, I'll be looking to you for guidance.

Janiel said...

Oh my goodness, what a great, fun idea!!! Love it!

Janiel said...

Oh my goodness, what a great, fun idea!!! Love it!

Amanda said...

very brave girls those worms look so slimey and nasty.

Janae said...

I looove these pictures! I am so glad that you posted them. I would love to have some copies so I can scrapbook them. They are so funny and I especially love the pictures of my girls. It looks like Nichole was quite a sport!

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.