Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School...





Funny Story...
When Reagan got home from school she was hungry and I had just bought a bunch of candy for some friends of mine that had their babies going to Kindergarten. I put together some fun little "mom survival kits" for them! I had some left over candy and Reagan and J'dee love Reese's so I offered her one. The next thing I know is the whole package of eight are gone!!! Reagan had consumed 7 other Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!! Reagan doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, I mean she likes candy like the next kid, but she loves healthy food also. So I found it hilarious that she couldn't stop eating these delicious snacks! I think it was her way of coping with the huge day and the hunger that school left her with. The next picture illustrates what happened next.....

2nd Day of School....

15 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, 1st day of kindergarten. I can't believe she is that old. She looked darling for the first day! Hope you are surviving too!

Unknown said...

That's what happens to me when I come down off a candy high too! ;)

She is so cute! Such a doll!

Amanda said...

beautiful Raegan is getting so grownup. How funny about the Reeses.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Natalie, That sugar crash picture is hilarious. It reminds me also, the kindergarten teachers have said that the kids are having a hard time with no snack so they want to implement one. They are planning on talking to the parents at BTSN to ask for donations for snacks or just snacks themselves. In the meantime, there's still next week to get through. I took some in and I'm trying to pass the word around to other kindergarten parents.

Raegan is gorgeous in her back to school dress!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Natalie, It's me again. Wait, isn't Raegan in First Grade? I forget. Disregard my previous comment if so, except to tell your Kindergarten mom friends. Thanks. :)

Christine said...

So cute! I love her outfits. 2 of my girls are wearing jumpers on the first day of school next week too. It must be the thing this fall.

Andrea said...

She is gorgeous like her mother!!! I love reeses too, I think those little things are addicting!

Laura G said...

I'm still trying to deny the fact that she was old enough for Kindergarten, I doubt I'll be able to handle the 1st grade thing for awhile. Well, we love her and are so proud of her, she's such a great example to her younger cousins!

Anonymous said...

i hope she liks school and does good i like it a little its not the best thing!

Natalie said...

Raegan is so grownup, I love her hair it always looks so cute!!

Tandee said...

What a cutie she is! I love her poses. At least the chocolate made her sleep, rather than bounce off the walls! =)

Janet said...

She is so adorable. The long red hair is to die for. Your going to have issues on your hands when she becomes a teenager and all the boys come knocking. :)

Tiffany B said...

LOL at the candy. Those are Cheyenne's fav too so they would get along great. Raegan is gorgeous as always. Can you believe that our girls are in first grade. Savannah is loving it so far.

Stacy said...

With all of those great comments I guess I will just say, Ditto!

Anonymous said...

Are you by any chance related to Kari Atkinson?

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.