Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally...
I couldn't wait to get back from vacation and start reading! I finally got a spare moment Wednesday after finishing my 11th batch of laundry and I finished reading "Breaking Dawn" this morning! I absolutely love the "Twilight Series!" I think this book might even be my favorite. Yet, I can't exactly say for sure. All I can say is there are parts that took my breath away! As a friend of mine put it delicately, "I wish Edward would take large chunks of wood out of my headboard!"

6 comments:

Chris said...

Natalie, I know you have no idea who I am, and I truly don't know how I came across your blog, the "Breaking Dawn" cover caught my eye, but I had to leave ya a comment when I read your post about Edward!! It made me LOL and had made me smiling all night!! I completely agree, and love the books also!! Have a great night... fellow "Twlight" series fan!!

Janet said...

Natalie, I am so glad you loved it. I did too. It was very suprising to me how it all panned out and yet I love happy every afters. Your friends comment about the headboard made me put a big smile on my face!!!

Amanda said...

what a fun family reunion! I haven't started reading the Twilight series..yet. Everyone loves them.

Misha said...

I finished last week too. I love these books so much. Thanks for getting me hooked. I'm an official Twilighter. My mom and sisters are all reading them now too. A few of us, who had already read the first ones, had a race, to see who could finish Breaking Dawn first. But now, I wish I would have taken my time. I feel at a loss not having anything to read. I may have to start over. Oh, and Edward can have my neck (or my headboard) any day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

once everyone told me how good the book was i decided i better start the
series so i hope i like them as much as every one says!

Shelley said...

Just finished it. Incredible! I hope she starts a series on Jake and you know who. (Just in case someone hasn't read them out there!). I love the headboard comment too! :) Halarious.

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.