LUCKY...
Last weekend was our annual Grover Family Reunion! We had so much fun! Every year a different sibling is in charge of planning. This year Luke & Em had the honor, and since the cabin @ Bear Lake was booked they decided to go to the hills. This was no ordinary camping trip we made sure it had all the bells & whistles. Including 4-wheeling, biking, swimming & hot tubing @ Heise, golfing, horse back riding, crafts, Hawaiian luau's, karaoke nights, horse shoes, painting, fabulous meals, and of course being so LUCKY to just be in the presence of FAMILY! By the way, you are about to witness a total picture overload ahead...........................

Boys will be Boys!
Having fun Hawaiian style!

My little Hula boy!
Dawson loves the pineapple or as Reagan says, "pine cone!"

Loving the Campfire w/Papa!

Look @ how squeaky clean Dawson is....

One minute later....

Two minutes later!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!

It didn't matter if they got dirty because they were having fun!

Dylan could live in a helmet! He loves to just have it on pretending he's riding some kind of ATV!

Waiting patiently!

These girls love to ride horses!

Reagan & Eli riding Abby!

Everyone had to take turns w/Reagan's pink cowgirl hat!

My cute sisters & their happy little campers!

We laughed so hard @ Hank signing & head banging to the "
Beastie Boys!"

The kids couldn't get enough of signing & dancing w/the
Karaoke machine!

These bad boys know way to many songs (like
Jalapeno)!

Dylan busting a move out on our dance floor/karaoke stage!

Getting ready to die some shirts!

All of the kids shirts hanging out to dry!

This was such a fun project, that turned out amazing!

We're missing of few kids in this picture!

Dylan & I coloring his doggy bowl w/Stars Wars guys on it! Notice, I'm not showing you the one w/the finished product on it, because I'm such a good artist (
JK)!

I found the biggest rock in camp to paint!

Dylan having a moment!

Swimming in the creek!

I never thought in a million yrs. I'd like to play horse shoes!

Eli & Matt's competitive faces!
Hayden is so good at whatever sport he is faced with! He's not a kid anymore and it makes me sad! Yet, I love that he can go and hang w/his uncles. Thank you Hayden for helping w/all the kids and being such a great example for our children! YOU ROCK!
4 comments:
that looks like so much fun! i love how reagen pokes out her hip when she poses it is so cute!
WOW! You are the family photographer I think. You were always in the right place at the right time. AMAZING! BTW, you are a WONDERFUL Luau planner, the kids had so much fun. Thanks for putting so much work into it.
What a FUN reunion! I would love to plan one so fun. But then again, I don't really want to be in charge of one. It looks like you and your kids had a blast! =)
Looks like you had an awesome family reunion. So many fun things and so many adorable pictures. Way to go! I especially love the dirty faces!
Post a Comment