HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA. . . .
I Hope You Have A Fabulous Birthday Filled With Lots Of Love & Laughter! You Deserve The Very Best Today And Always! Thank You For Always Being There For Me And Always Making Me Feel So Good About Myself! Laura, You Always Lift My Spirits And Keep Me Smiling With All The Fun We Have Together! You Are Truly Fabulous! Wish "BIG" This Year!
True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice. *Ben Jonson
I Hope You Have A Fabulous Birthday Filled With Lots Of Love & Laughter! You Deserve The Very Best Today And Always! Thank You For Always Being There For Me And Always Making Me Feel So Good About Myself! Laura, You Always Lift My Spirits And Keep Me Smiling With All The Fun We Have Together! You Are Truly Fabulous! Wish "BIG" This Year!
True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice. *Ben Jonson







3 comments:
Such a sweet post! Laura really is great! I'm so glad the Grover brothers had such good taste so I could have all of you wonderful sisters in law!
Hey you made me tear up! Thanks for great tribute! Man, what would I do without my sisters? You made my day!
So cute! You summed her up, plus, I love the pics!
Post a Comment