How To Host A Murder . . . .
Last weekend we had a amazing date night at the Nielsen's house! They hosted a "Murder Mystery Party!" It was so hilarious from beginning to end! Andrea assigned us all our characters the week before, so we could read about them, and find fun costumes to match their personalities! The setting took place in Chicago 1928 during the prohibition era. J'dee was Billy "The Kid" Thrower -the star pitcher for the Chicago Stock Kings major league baseball team. I was Anna Maria Carlotta Sassine "Torchy"- singer of exuberance style, who performs at exclusive night clubs of Chicago, and sings with many top jazz bands. Thank you Derik & Andrea for planning and hosting such a fabulous night for us! We love hanging out with you guys and your dinner was delish!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







7 comments:
Love all the pics except for the one of me where you could check my tonsils for strep because my mouth is open so wide! What a fun time though.
Looks like lots of fun!
So fun! You and your friends have the funnest ideas and date nights!
how fun! I love your hair piece! I really wish we could still where fun things like that. I am excited to wear big frilly hats when I'm a little old lady! You looked so cute though you could probably start the fashion now!
Thank you Natalie!!!! I am so glad you all came, you made it so fun! We had a blast, we love hanging out with you guys!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I haven't seen you for a while. I finally made it to bunco and you weren't there. :( Maybe next month!
You all looked so cute! looked like fun. Aren't good friends the best.
Post a Comment