Sunday, November 2, 2008

May the Force Be With You. . . .
What a fun Halloween this year! It started on Wednesday and finally concluded yesterday! We all dressed up as "Star Wars" characters because Dylan is obsessed with Star Wars. It was all based around his Darth Vader costume that we've had for the past three months. OK, so I had everything planned down to the smallest detail. Wednesday came and it was his Preschool party and we couldn't locate the Darth Vader mask! I turned my house upside down looking for this mask. Even the next day and the next we searched and searched for this mask. We've prayed and prayed and no mask! I was beside myself and then I looked on the brighter side.... I'm pretty sure Dylan would have wore it for five minutes and complained of the texture, then it would have sat in my purse the rest of the night~! So I guess even in times of distress Heavenly Father truly has a bigger idea than we do.

Dylan-Darth Vador, Reagan-Queen Amidala, Me-Princess Leia, Dawson-Master Yoda,
J'dee-Luke Skywalker
Halloween Night Party @ Eli & Laura's house!

Gabby's Halloween/1st Birthday Party!

Mr T. aka-Eli

Shrek & Fiona aka-Luke & Emily

The Two Cutest Ladybugs Ever!

Little Red Ridding Hood & a grouchy little Bear aka-Lacy & Dawsey

My kids and there cousins Lexy & Keagan!

Grandma's House & the kids raiding the candy bowl!

Dawson picked a sucker every time! Seriously?

From behind Dawson reminded me of E.T.

Ward Party!

My Mini-Me Hailey was Princess Leia also!

Reagan and her 1st grade teacher!

Reagan & her best friend Claire!

11 comments:

Hank and Lacy said...

I'm sad I missed seeing Dawson as Yoda...so cute! I love the family theme costumes, you always come up with the cutest ideas!

Anonymous said...

Fun costumes! Looks like you had a busy week.

Janet said...

Sounds like Halloween is about as busy as Christmas. Loved the costumes especially your family themed costumes. Looks like a fun week! Maybe things will settle down a bit.

Laura G said...

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think that Halloween lasted awhile this year. That said though, it was one of my best. Thanks for all your help to make our party fun!

mattieweatherly said...

Natalie
you all looked so cute. I am glad halloween is over as well. The preschool party was so cute. YOu are such a gifted teacher I really do appriciate you Macie is always so happy when she comes home.

Janiel said...

Cute, cute costumes!

Summer said...

I love the costumes they looked really cute! Looks you had a fun and busy week i hoped you had a good time though!

Kunz fam said...

Looks like your Halloween was a blast! I LOVE your costumes. Sorry you couldn't find the mask. It seems like that's how it goes sometimes. Then you find it the next day...

Tandee said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! I love when families dress up together! You guys look great! =)

Anonymous said...

cute costumes!! looks like you had lots of fun!

Shelley said...

What great pictures! I love how everyone went all out! That is what makes Halloween the best! :)

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.