Monday, November 17, 2008

GOING PRIVATE. . . .
This has been something I've been meaning to do for a very long time and I just haven't had a spare moment to do it! So enough is enough and I'm finally going to take the time and make the switch. If you want to be added to my private blog and keep in touch with the Grover Family just leave your name and email address!

27 comments:

mattieweatherly said...

I want in to this cool club. jmjdweatherly@aol.com. Johns been telling me I have to do it too. You can never be to safe.

Stephanie said...

Hi Natalie my name is Stephanie Balmforth. I found your blog from Sherelle and have loved to visit and see what fun ideas and things you have done. I would love to be able to still visit your blog let me know my e-mail is plumberswife@gmail.com
Thank You,
Stephanie

Shelly B. said...

me me me!

Janet said...

Love your blog! boltman@cableone.net
Thanks!

Colette said...

I kindof came upon your blog from one blog to another and keep coming back to see all of the fun things that you are up to. My blog is also private. I'll send you and invitation if you'll e-mail me. My e-mail address is coldav1@msn.com.

Anonymous said...

I love to see what your adorable family is up to will you count me in?? It's Pamela by the way. heywayla@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I would love to be added. I just barely made mine private. If you want to be added, email me your address to gedevries@mac.com!

Janiel said...

Add me, add me!!! I just love reading your blog!
jarednjaniel@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I love looking at your blog. keep me on please. amanda@jaredhorsley.com

Laura G said...

You know I just don't think I want to be a part of this blog anymore, so don't count me in. . . Did I have ya going at all? No? Dang it! Okay, Okay I REALLY want you to not forget me. Use my gmail address of lauraoliviagrover@gmail.com. Thanks! Love you guys!
P.S. You'll make it through this week, I promise! Even if I have to carry you myself!!!!! = )

Hank and Lacy said...

our email us grover.country@gmail

Cami said...

I need to do this too. pquiv@yahoo.com I haven't seen you in forever...I hope you're doing o.k. You are such a busy woman and so creative, I can't believe the young woman's thing you put on. That is amazing, they are lucky to have you.

Tandee said...

tandeeann@msn.com! I love to read your blog!

Stacy said...

I can't be left out in the cold. iceskatestacy@hotmail.com Miss you! Look forward to seeing you at Bunco someday. : )

Kara said...

Me Too, Me Too!
karaslack@hotmail.com

Misha said...

kjmdmom2@yahoo.com

Summer said...

Hey Natile my email is kuteepie@gmail.com!

Kunz fam said...

Pick me pick me!!! Chariku2@aol.com

christine said...

Hey Natalie! It's Christine Hassman from the good 'ole Meadows ward. I love to check your blog and see how your adorable family is doing. My email is christine.hassman@hotmail.com.

Christine said...

love reading your blog.
neidertriplets@hotmail.com

Heather R said...

I love checking out your dang cute blog! We have missed you at Bunco! hrobison@onewest.net.

ashumway said...

I found your blog through Sherelle. I love checking to see all your fun ideas and cute family. Love to still be able to visit. shumamy1@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

You better add me!! nanshans3@hotmail.com

Annalee Taylor said...

dont forget me! ranandanntaylor@msn.com

Miss KatieBug said...

Here is mine!!! littlekdbug@aol.com

Amber said...

hi, you don't know me, how embarassing is this! I don't usually do this but i think your blog is so cute and fun to read. i have looked at it a couple of times and really enjoy reading it. I went to school with Hank and I grew up with Nat Hansen, she is a distant cousin. I would love to be added though! ambergenta@gmail.com my blog is private as well so i will add you if i can get ahold of your email. Thanks!!

Angie said...

Add me too:) You have my email address.

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.