TWILIGHT. . .
This was the 10:oo p.m. showing of Twilight! My five sisters and I ate at Johnny's and then headed to the theater for a night of lust with Edward! It was so much fun, that I had to do it again the next day and the noon showing! I actually enjoyed it better the second time around because I wasn't so nervous for them to make it all fit! I went into it very open minded so I wouldn't be disappointed! I truly believe the next movie "New Moon" will be even better. I love all of the characters so much that it was still a great movie filled with lots of fantasy and intrigue!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







7 comments:
Oh my goodness, that looks like the funnest night! Love the shirts!
I had to go twice too and you are right, it is better the second time because you aren't so worried for them. Cool shirts by the way! You are too funny! :)
I love the pics. I had so much fun that night. We need to do it more often. And yes, its me, don't fall off your chair with shock!!!
Love the pictures. You are right, your pics turned out better.
Looks like you had a blast!!!!
I went to and it was awesome! It looks like you had a fun night!
That's awesome! I am glad you had a super experience!
Post a Comment