Craving. . . I'm so glad January is over!!! It seems to be the worst month of the year for me! I love Christmas so much that when it is all said and done, it is a huge let down! I actually didn't do as bad this January as in previous years, but I still am dying to have some kind of adventure to look forward to. Hopefully some traveling will appear in my immediate future. I love living in Idaho with the experience of all four seasons. Winter is fun when you actually get to do the winter activities you enjoy like skiing, snow boarding, sledding, snowmobiling, snow fights, and snow man building!!! Yet, this year we have been very limited with sick kids and a handicapped husband. It turned out to put a little bit of a hold on the festivities. February is a new month with lots in store with Valentines and Reagan's Birthday!!! Hopefully the weather will be great and let us live a little in the snow!!! Happy February to ALL!!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Posted by Natalie at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







1 comments:
Your yucky month is over! Yipppppeeeee! Now you can officially start enjoying '09!
Post a Comment