This time of year is so fun for my kids. They have wonderful Grandparents who raise fun animals for them! We went to Papa's House on Saturday to see all the new baby calves! They are so cute and sweet! Dawson loved the babies and was enthralled with the mamma's mooing away at us!











6 comments:
The photos turned out soooo cute! I can't wait to get mine uploaded. Way to be on the ball.
it looks like you come from an awsome family...that must be why you are so awsome. You have a way of making everyone around you ahppy and comfortable...thanks for being you!
Cute pictures! I love your new background!
Awesome pictures. I like the new background!
I grew up on a farm and it seems that everyone should have the chance to experience it. The pictures turned out so cute. I love your new background.
look at you changing up the background!!! show me how?!
Post a Comment