Speaking of "Amazing!" So in my last post I was telling you about how amazing Janet is- well I also have an "AMAZING" Sister-In-Law- Amy! She stopped by today to drop off a "Conference Present!" What a fabulous idea! She made a beautiful binder with the new President, Counselors, and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. A personalized conference bingo card for each family member with their picture on it and titled "Child of God." Along with a fun questionnaire to fill out during or after conference. And a yummy bag of M&M's! It is such a spectacular idea for kids! This way we can keep their attention a little more focused on conference with a fun edge to it! I've been trying to teach Reagan the Apostles names and haven't done very good! This binder will be so helpful in teaching our children and all the work is done for me!
Amy, thank you a million times over for this heartfelt gift! You truly are wonderful and very, very thoughtful!
Amy, thank you a million times over for this heartfelt gift! You truly are wonderful and very, very thoughtful!







5 comments:
We love ours too. So much fun to have the kids involved. Of course Dayton ended up listening better than we did I think.
That is so cool. We could have used something like this. I usually try to have some stuff ready but was so unprepared this time. I also enjoyed your post about the prophet party. Great idea!
Thank you! You are so sweet to mention it on your post. I am honored.:) I'm glad you liked it. I know the conference bingo really helps my boys.
How fun! It's so fun to see when my kids recognize the first presidency and apostles. And I love the prophet party you had with your YW! You seem like some very fun leaders! =)
That is so cute! What a nice gift. Nice to get the kids interested as well.
Post a Comment