Blankie Overboard...
My lovely little Dawson decided yesterday that he needed some company in the bath tub. I had just left his favorite green blanket on top on the basket by the tub when I walked into the laundry room to get him a hot towel. I came back in 2 seconds later to find him laughing at the site of his blanket floating by his side! I just had the best chuckle about this. He just started this new stage of doing certain "naughty things" to see what kind of reaction we will give him!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's in a Name!
| What Natalie Means |
![]() |







4 comments:
That is so cute!
Hey, its better than taking Library books in the tub with you! I had to buy like 5 books after one insident...KIDS!
that is so cute he is adorable i love babysitting him
I love this kid! Hard to get mad when he's so cute I bet!
Post a Comment