Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Update...
J'dee was out of town again this week and we didn't have one moment of down time. We had so much fun and yet we worked really hard getting ready for our neighborhood yard sale. It went over so well that we are all doing it again this next Saturday. I think I stayed up every night till 2:00 in the morning pricing items, cleaning out closets & drawers, and watching all of my recorded "So You Think You Can Dance" episodes. Holy cow, I love that show. I think my favorites right now are Twitch & Kherington! That is a complete other post to come! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite pictures of the week. Hope you enjoy!!!

My best buddy McKenzie came into town to visit and let us love on little Becham! By the way this is my friend that's going to win Am. Idol next season! "GO KENZ!"

A fun trip to the Zoo! Dylan loves the Lions!

Play-date at blast off!

Getting to know Ang's sweet sister from Louisiana!

Reagan & her friends were so hilarious trying to all go down together!

Dawsy @ our fun party w/friends!

Dylan & Kolby loving it up at the BBQ!

Volleyball games! Thanks Misha & Jeremy for the great party!

Photo fun w/the twins!

My new obsession- taking pictures of Vai! He is so photogenic!

Jonathan trying on my sunglasses!

Stacey making fun of my tan lines that go down to my cheeks! I told her I'm trying to prevent my face from wrinkling!

5 comments:

Laura G said...

Ok, Ok, that looks like too much fun! I love your new camera, btw!

Summer said...

Looks like a fun and busy week! I like the new background.

Anonymous said...

looks like alot of fun you have such a cute blog

Andrea said...

Cute pictures, I love the blankie!! Aliya is in that same naughty, but cute stage:)
Looking forward to taking you to lunch birthday girl!!!! Love ya Natalie!

Teresa said...

k- you are so cute and funny. This is angie's sister. So I am adding you to my blog, if ya wanna see my blog email me at hardyharhar707@gmail.com

Celebrity Look-A-Likes (I WISH!!!)

What's in a Name!

What Natalie Means
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.